Individually, the learner will be able to deliver a 3 – 5 minute presentation applying the 3Vs
- Assess current skills and areas for improvement through various assessment exercises, and develop an action plan for further improvement.
- Identify traits that make good and bad presenters.
- Develop a Power Point presentation.
- Participate in individual and group presentations, applying presentation techniques learned in the workshop.
- Demonstrate practices on dealing with different types of audience.
- Illustrate procedures in handling presentation emergencies.
- Develop an action plan for further improvement.
No Reviews found for this course.
8 STUDENTS ENROLLED