Given a work scenario, learners will be able to relate how to manage upward, side ward, and downward communication using communication/relations strategies.
- Build better rapport and gain the trust of your colleagues
- Discover the basic competencies critical to solid work relationships
- Use upward communication and downward communication to create new opportunities within your organization
- Develop flexibility in actions, thoughts and feelings to better handle any situations
- Avoid mistakes and conflicts that may result from misinterpreting others or ineffective listening
- Influence and motivate others to first-rate performance
- Learn how to use direct and indirect messages accurately
- Build your self-esteem as you discover a new self-awareness
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in your work relationships
- Understand values, beliefs, attitudes and perceptual processes
- Understand emotions and how they translate into emotional intelligence
- Master the keys to excellent communication: observe, listen, analyse, plan, communicate
No Reviews found for this course.
12 STUDENTS ENROLLED