Meetings are a key tool in the successful management of business activities. All too often, time and effort is wasted by calling and attending meetings which are not well prepared, have no clear purpose and where attendees fail to participate in making decisions.
This training course aims to assist in dealing with those aspects which inhibit the effectiveness of meetings and emphasize the best practices which make meetings successful.
Given a work scenario, learners will be able to demonstrate how to effectively facilitate concise and constructive meetings
- Apply the techniques involved in group communication that will enhance the effectiveness of business meetings
- Demonstrate the skills needed in planning, managing, leading and evaluating business meetings
- Observe propoer decorum in meetings
- Apply the skills needed to effectively facilitate meetings
- Use meetings to ensure delivery of action plans
- To assist in establishing best practice at managing efective meetings
- To emphasize the key aspects of effective preparation
- To practice running meetings
- To develop techniques for handling effective outcomes from meetings
- To develop techniques at dealing with difficult and conflicts arising from meetings
No Reviews found for this course.