Using an actual event, learners will be able to identify, analyze and evaluate threats and risks present in an event in accordance with global corporate event management standards.
- Identify what can go wrong in an event.
- Paraphrase the duties and responsibilities of Events
Managers when something goes wrong during an events
- Identify the critical issues in event risk management
- Define the categories of risk and the process of event risk management
- Identify, analyze and evaluate risks in events
- Set the structured steps in documenting and evaluating an event
- Apply the principles of events risk management using
No Reviews found for this course.
10 STUDENTS ENROLLED